I have classified them according to the manufacturers' own description, wherever possible. Manufacturers however, each have their own system of classification, hence the often overlapping groupings below.
For clickable links to each manufacturer please go to the main Directory tab!
- Civilians - Brigade Games, Dixon Miniatures, North Star Figures,
- English Civil War - Bicorne Miniatures, Dixon Miniatures, Eagle Figures, Empress Miniatures, Essex Miniatures, Eureka Miniatures, First Corps, Foundry Miniatures, Hoka Hey Wargaming, Matchlock Miniatures, Miniature Figurines, Perry Miniatures, Redoubt Enterprises, The Assault Group, Tin Soldier UK, Warfare Miniatures, Wargames Design Workshop, Warlord Games, Warrior Miniatures,
- Generic Early 17th Century - Depot Battalion, Essex Miniatures, Irregular Miniatures,
- Generic Late 17th Century - Essex Miniatures, Front Rank Figurines, North Star Figures, Parkfield Miniatures,
- King Philip's War - Brigade Games,
- Moguls - Lurkio, Wargames Design Workshop,
- Nine Years War (League Of Augsburg) - Dixon Miniatures, Reiver Castings, Warfare Miniatures,
- North American Colonial - Crucible Crush, Parkfield Miniatures,
- Polish - Unreleased Miniatures,
- Thirty Years War - Avanpost, First Corps, Foundry Miniatures, Horcata Miniatures, Miniature Figurines, Reiver Castings, Steve Barber Models, The Assault Group, Warfare Miniatures, Warlord Games,
- Three Musketeers - Brigade Games, Old Glory 25s, Redoubt Enterprises, Warbases,