Monday, 28 January 2013

Who makes Napoleonic figures?

I have compiled a list of 28mm Napoleonic figure manufacturers. I have included any figure ranges that cover the years 1793 to 1815. Some may be described as 25mm but are included pending further investigation!

The following is everyone I can find. It seems that not all of them are online, and I may have missed some. If anyone knows of any that I've missed, please let me know via the 'comments'. Cheers!



Alban Miniatures
Bicorne Miniatures
Blaze Away Miniatures
Brigade Games
Britannia Miniatures
Calpe Miniatures
Capitan Miniatures
Crusader Miniatures
Dixon Miniatures
Eagle Figures
Elite Miniatures
Essex Miniatures
Eureka Miniatures
Foundry Miniatures
Front Rank Figurines
HaT Industrie
Irregular Miniatures
Knuckleduster Miniatures
Lancashire Games
Magister Militum
Matchlock Miniatures
Mirliton S G
Murawski Miniatures
Offensive Miniatures
Old Glory 25s
Outpost Wargame Services
Perry Miniatures
Redoubt Enterprises
Renegade Miniatures
Sash And Sabre Castings
Steve Barber Models
Tin Soldier
Trent Miniatures
Victrix
Warlord Games
Warrior Miniatures
Westfalia Miniatures


1 comment:

  1. thx for this list,tho im familiar with most of these ranges its nice to see ones i don't because some of them make minis others don't to fill my o.c.d perfection gaps! lol

    ReplyDelete